Portfolio - Illustration


'Miss Connie Sneaky Sound System'
Pen & Ink
'Subterranean'
Digital


'Do what you love. Love what you do.'
Pen and digital collage






Pencil



Pen and watercolour





'Mirabel'

Pen and watercolour



Pencil and digital collage



'Dream Boat'

Pencil




'Little Fish'

Pen & Ink





'Autumn'

Pen & Ink with digital texture and scanned vintage material



'Burning'
Pen, Ink and digital colouring


'Beautiful Noise'
Pen & Ink






One Red Fox - Web site banner



'Three Little Birds'
Watercolour and digital




'Follow your own drum'
pencil and digital



'Just Keep Flying'

pencil and digital


shell'The Shell '



Print'My angry little robot'
Vector





Print
'Grr!Arrr!'
Vector


silence of the mother
'The Silence of the Mother'
Pastel and collage on canvas

7 comments:

  1. CRAzy good work! I am blown away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kylie, another australian? :) Good!

    Those top four works are superb. Love the drum one especially. They all tie in together nicely and have their own harmonies.

    cheers

    PS we have Murry river salt - :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comment.

    I like you works. Very impressive. I like the "three little birds" & "follow your own drum", very nice. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing and alive!! I really like your many styles. They work!! Very beautiful style you have as well. The collage work really speaks to me. Great work you do.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, so you're Australian :D That's easy then...after I studied visual Arts at monash University I went straight into doing a post grad at RMIT at their Animationa and Interactive Media course. It's pretty good and I would recommend it. I believe they have a Bachelor now too. Click on my show reel link, it'll show you some of the animations I have worked on since graduating! :D

    Love the variety of work you have on display. You are incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete